Wednesday, April 27, 2011

J u j . S l a c k


Juj is one of the guys from Wedidit collective ( must check all of them!) and as they say: "Wedidit is a collective of dudes and guys, mostly from the LA area, who make shit and want to give you the shit we make. *We also don't care".  This EP was released on september 2010 and it's full of amazing music! I've been listening to this all day.. and i'm loving all tunes basically! Really nice beats, and guess what, you can download all this album for free! You're gonna love it! 
“Born and raised in LA, reppin WEDIDIT and HW&W… I grew up playing many different instruments, jammin out on Blink-182 and Limp Bizkit and cool stuff like that. Bought an MPC1000 on my 18th birthday (‘08) and been making beats ever since. I also jacked Reason off of Shlohmo’s dad, so I just realized I basically owe all this shit to him. Shout outs to Rob Laufer.”

E N J O Y !


  1. Intro (Thanks)
  2. Manners
  3. Memories
  4. Mbira Spirit
  5. My Room
  6. SoulBounceRemix (Interlude)
  7. Pomegranate Limeade ft. Bee
  8. Overcast
  9. Space Gold
  10. Floater
  11. Sunday Bouncer
  12. Don’t Hate on Tech Decks 1.2
  13. Gravel
  14. Indigo Flute
  15. Insomnia pt. 1 
  16. Insomnia (Sunrise)
( it'a hard to say what's my Fav Manners, Memories, Mbira Spirit, My Room, Space Gold, Floater, Sunday Bouncer, Insomnia (Sunrise) )

Download all EP HERE!

Check more:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beats