Wednesday, February 15, 2012

S H L O H M O


Maybe I post too much about Shlohmo, but it's not my fault! (just love everything he does).
I woke up today with this two lovely things from him. This new remix that he used to play live (I actually heard it in Berlin, was a blast), that The Weeknd asked him to make it official! Thank god he asked for it! That's fuckn great!



And then this beautiful mix that he made for Gilles Peterson's radio show last year! Love that second track,  the Four Tet remix! Really nice one! You can download it!!



1. Nathan Johnson - Emily's Theme (Brick OST) - [Lakeshore]
2. His Name Is Alive - One Year (Four Tet Remix) - [Domino]
3. Emily Reo - On The Beach - [self released]
4. Drake - Club Paradise (RL Grime screw) - [OVO]
5. Jon Brion - Phone Call (slow) - [Hollywood]
6. Dimlite - Roo - [self released]
7. Asura - Her Tearing - [Non Projects]
8. M83 - I Guess I'm Floating - [Gooom]
9. Evenings - [I] Softly, We Go.. - [self released]
10. Little Dragon - Twice - [Peacefrog]
11. Groundislava - Culminate - [Wedidit]
12. D'Angelo - Africa - [Virgin]

Check more:
Facebook
Twitter
Soundcloud

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beats